Williamson County - April 23rd Meeting

Presently inactive - needs new leader or leadership team

Williamson County - April 23rd Meeting

Postby WCHartline » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:26 pm

The Williamson Country TFA chapter meeting will be held on April 23rd at the Logan's Steakhouse in Brentwood. We have the meeting room reserved starting at 5:30, if you would like to eat before the meeting. The presentation part of the meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and go until 8:00 p.m.

The guest speakers will be the Intelligence Directors for the Tennessee Task Force on National and Homeland Security. (See this link for a preview http://www.tntaskforce.org) These folks are seasoned educators and intelligence gatherers and will have some important information to share with us about security threats to our state and some practical suggestions for staying aware.

Please pass along this information to your friends and relatives. We are trying to make Williamson County one of the largest chapters in the state, but we need your support and help.

I would like to get a count of the number of you who will attend. Please send me an email at wchartline@comcast.net and let me know if you will be attending. I will be able to give Logan's a head count to make sure that they will have the appropriate number of wait staff available.

Hope to see you there,

Craig Hartline
WCHartline

Return to Williamson County Region