[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Hunting Lease Davidson County

Hunting Lease Davidson County

Need I say more?

Hunting Lease Davidson County

Postby johnharris » Mon May 16, 2011 10:43 am

As an almost compulsive hunter, I am in at least one club (I refuse to state how many because it could be used against me domestically). A club that I have been in that is in Davidson County has a few slots open this year. It is in the Joelton area and covers 1,300 acres (approximately). Adjacent to it is a 1500 acre tract that is not hunted. It is my understanding that there are a few openings possible this year and they will go extremely fast.

Contact me directly, privately, if you or someone you know, who can pass a background check, is interested.
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Re: Hunting Lease Davidson County

Postby redbarron06 » Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm

I know the one you are talking about. :mrgreen:

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Postby johnharris » Thu May 19, 2011 6:45 am

Have you been on it in the last few years?
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby redbarron06 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 am

No the last time I was that was about 07 I think. It was nice property and a lot of it. I know they were adding a bunch of food plots. I shot a couple of ground hogs in the lower field across from the sign in board during bow season. With deployments looming I need the money for other projects. I did run into Greg a couple of months ago at Lowes though. Did he ever finsh the work on his house?

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Postby HottyToddyHunter » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Are there any spots still available?
HottyToddyHunter

Return to Hunting