December Meeting

Presently inactive - needs chapter leader or team

Moderator: Butch Butler

December Meeting

Postby Butch Butler » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Tennessee Firearms Association will hold our next meeting Tuesday,Dec.8th at Joes Steakhouse(formerly Graces)between Union City and South Fulton.We will begin with a meal at 5:30pm and the meeting at 7:00pm. Our Guest Speaker will be Stephen Fincher who is running for the Republican nomination to challenge Congressman John Tanner for the 8th District Seat. All firearms owners are urged to attend. You do not have to be a T.F.A.Member . Feel free to send this message to anyone who may be interested.
To help the restaurant owner prepare please let me know if you plan to attend.

Butch Butler
Obion County Chapter Leader
Tennessee Firearms Association
http://www.tfaonline.org
http://www.tfaonline.org/forum
bbutler@tennesseefirearms.com
Butch Butler

Re: December Meeting

Postby C. Richard Archie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am

I want to publicly state my appreciation to Butch Butler and the folks in this Chapter for the good work they are doing. I appreciate the invite to come up and participate in the vetting of Steven Fincher. As in the last meeting which showcased Rep. Judy Barker, it was well attended and comported.

Seeing the development of this recently formed Chapter, I have nothing but praise for the effort and dedication to our cause that these men are exhibiting. From personal experience, I know how difficult it is to grow membership, and to incite activity. As one of the driven, I know it is difficult to understand how every gun owner can not be as interested and active in the furtherance of 2nd Amendment Rights as those who have waked to the dangers our present day society presents.

Please accept my gratitude for the sacrifice of time and energy for us all!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Return to Obion / Union City Region