Contact Information

Presently inactive - needs chapter leader or team

Moderator: Butch Butler

Contact Information

Postby Butch Butler » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

We are getting started with a T.F.A.Chapter in Union City/Obion county.If you are already a Member or just interested please send me your contact information,(you can send it through the private message option).If you are from any of the surrounding counties (Weakley,Gibson,Dyer,Lake)and would like to join us you would be welcomed.As soon as we have enough contacts we will set up a meeting.

Butch Butler
Butch Butler

Re: Contact Information

Postby ArmedResponse » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey, Butch. Just wanted to let you know I'm here. http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/armedresponse/
Armed Response Training Academy
Troy, TN
NRA Life Member
ArmedResponse

Postby Butch Butler » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Armed Response ,
Thanks for your support I will stay in touch with you.
Butch Butler
Butch Butler

Postby noahtaylor_00 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:35 am

Hey Butch, this is Noah Taylor. NWTN Friends Of NRA Committee chairman. We met in Martin at Friend Of NRA banquet. It was a great pleasure getting to talk with you, and glad that I was able to get signed up with the TFA. How long will it take for me to get my TFA membership number etc. Also I really appreciate you attending my banquet. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help the cause.
Noah Taylor

NRA Member
TFA Member
Friend Of NRA North West TN Committee Chairman
noahtaylor_00

Postby Butch Butler » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:01 am

Noah
It will take three to four weeks to get your number.Tennessee Firearms Association is all volunteer,I think there is one lady that comes in to process the applications.You are still welcome to use this website,come to meetings,and be active regardless of your membership status.Some of us will be going to the Jackson Meeting Sept.3rd.You can get more info from the West Tennessee Chapter post or contact me.
Butch Butler
Butch Butler

Postby noahtaylor_00 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm

I completely understand, and I appreciate the info. I will not be able to make the meeting tonight, but please keep me posted on other meeting in the future. I would really like to be involved.
Noah Taylor

NRA Member
TFA Member
Friend Of NRA North West TN Committee Chairman
noahtaylor_00

Return to Obion / Union City Region