Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical Shotgun For Sale

Posts older than one (1) year

Moderator: Waldo0506

Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical Shotgun For Sale

Postby RobertNashville » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I have decided to sell my Mossberg SPX shotgun. Mine is the SPX model w/o a pistol grip. This is a great shotgun for home defense and it’s easy to understand why NRA Shooting Illustrated dubbed it the “2009 shotgun of the year”. If you want at no-holds barred home defense shotgun I doubt you can do better with any other brand/model.

My reasons for selling are two-fold; my primary one is that I simply don’t need it…I recently purchased an FN SCAR to take on my primary home defense duties and I have a Benelli Super Nova Tactical which is quite sufficient for home defense duty so this one is simply not needed. My other reason relates to my aforementioned FN SCAR – I want to equip it with some accessories and I see no reason to have money tied up in a very nice but very unneeded home defense shotgun; hence, my decision to sell.

The gun is about as close to “new” condition as you are likely to find anywhere…I’ve put 50 rounds down the barrel and it seems pretty forgiving about what shotgun loads it will take although it seems to like the hot loads the best!

My asking price is $675 FTF transfer

I live in middle Tennessee – if you don’t, I’m willing to travel half-way to meet you to make the exchange.

I’m happy to answer any questions you might have and can send pictures by email for anyone who wants them (of course, the Mossberg website has all the details about this gun as well).
Robert
-My Basset Hound is smarter than your honor student and 52% of the voting public -
RobertNashville

Return to Old Posts