[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Like New Hi-Point .380 with extras - reduced to $100

Like New Hi-Point .380 with extras - reduced to $100

Posts older than one (1) year

Moderator: Waldo0506

Like New Hi-Point .380 with extras - reduced to $100

Postby bscott1238 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm selling this because I had my A/C, oven, and boat all break down in one week, and now I need the money! It's really a good little gun, especially for the price. It shot 50 rounds through it flawlessly at the range, and that's all it's had run through it since I bought it new a couple of months ago. It comes with the gun, original box, trigger lock, regular sights and ghost sight, 1 mag, and a box of hollow points. I paid $160 for the gun and $20 for the ammo, but I'm willing to sell all of it for $100 firm. Please call or e-mail me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Brandon Scott
615-278-6156

bscott1238

Return to Old Posts