[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Custom Rem 1100, AR Upper, .223 Suppressor For sale

Custom Rem 1100, AR Upper, .223 Suppressor For sale

Posts older than one (1) year

Moderator: Waldo0506

Custom Rem 1100, AR Upper, .223 Suppressor For sale

Postby StandingTall » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 am

1.) I have a Remington 1100 Tactical shotgun. It came factory with shoulderstock/pistol grip. I have added a surefire forend light, Ghost ring night sights, tactical bolt handle, 6 shell side saddle, front and rear tactical sling attachments, oversized safety, and it has been refinnished in CCRs ceramic black. It is in 99% condition. That is to say that is not NIB and it has been fired a few times. There are no blemishes or scratches. It would be safe to say it is in LNIB condition. It's been fired, but well cared for and never exposed to the elements. For $850.00 you might get the gun and the finish. MIGHT. The other things you are getting essentially free are the forend light, ghost ring night sights modified to fit this model, the tactical bolt handle modified to fit this model, the sling adaptor, the oversized safety, and the side saddle. Not a bad deal at all.

Here is a link to the pic coutesy of Oleg Volk who took the pic. Cat not included. His cat's names is Gremlin so I decided to name the photo "Gremington":
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... 0_9829.jpg

2.) Made in TN by a local company which has since gone out of business. These are great suppressors and I have test fired their display model. It is at least 32db if not more silent than that. The ETS Suppressor I have comes with QD mount and has never been fired or mounted to a firearm. ONLY FOR SALE IN TN. Asking $400.00 for the suppressor and QD mount (does not include $200 tax stamp).

pics of suppressor:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... /016-1.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... oc/018.jpg

I have a Bushmaster AR15 upper with 16" barrel (1 in 9 twist) for sale. It is from a "Bushmaster Optics Ready" model complete with BCG and charging handle. There are exactly 50 rounds through the barrel. There are some small scratches in the finish near the muzzle (shown in pic 4). They are only scratches in the finish. Not sure when or how they got there.

Asking $500.00 shipped.

Pics of the upper:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... oc/AR1.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... oc/AR2.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... oc/AR3.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213 ... oc/AR4.jpg

PM me with any questions or for interests. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!!!

StandingTall
StandingTall

"Takes more than combat gear to make a man. Takes more than a license to own a gun. Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can. A gentleman will walk but never run". ~ Gordon Sumner

"Toujours Pret" ~ Family motto.
StandingTall

Re: Custom Rem 1100, AR Upper, .223 Suppressor For sale

Postby StandingTall » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:25 pm

All items still available.
StandingTall

"Takes more than combat gear to make a man. Takes more than a license to own a gun. Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can. A gentleman will walk but never run". ~ Gordon Sumner

StandingTall

Postby redbarron06 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm

What part of TN are you in. I have a National Guard buddy in Smyran that might be intrested in the can. He leaves for 2 weeks of school on Sat morning but I have shot him a email and left a VM.

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Postby StandingTall » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 pm

StandingTall

StandingTall

Postby StandingTall » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I need to move these fast. The shotgun is reduced to $825.00 shipped OR $800.00 FTF. The AR15 upper is reduced to $475.00 shipped OR $450.00 FTF.

Thanks for looking!!!
StandingTall

StandingTall

Postby StandingTall » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 am

Shotgun is SPF and the suppressor and AR15 upper are still available.
StandingTall

StandingTall

Postby StandingTall » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 pm

AR15 upper is sold.

Suppressor is still available.
StandingTall

StandingTall

Return to Old Posts