WTB AK or SKS

Posts older than one (1) year

Moderator: Waldo0506

WTB AK or SKS

Postby TnShooter » Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm

I am looking to buy either an AK47 or a SKS. Am willing to pay any where from $500-700 depending on condition of the rifle also how many mags it comes with. PM me if anything. FTF only

Thanks
TnShooter

Re: WTB AK or SKS

Postby tnglock » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 am

I have a Norinco SKS that I need to sell to get another gun. It has the tapco gas and operating rods installed, It has the good scope mount with 4 tension screws installed and has the shell deflector, also has a ATI USA made folding stock with black sling. The barrel has had the bayonet mount and front sight removed. According to what I can find out on the web sites about SKS's it has all the best parts in it, milled trigger group, the best slide and gas tube etc.To go with it I have a black ATI monte carlo stock plus the factory wood one. I also have all of the original serial number matching parts to go with it.
Plus 5-Tapco 20 round mags. 1-5 round mag,about 50 stripper clips,aprox. 1380 rounds of FMJ ammo that is 85% or greater Norinco brand, 60 rounds of Steel core ammo, 5-20 rnd.boxes of soft point hunting ammo, and 5- 20 rnd. boxes of hollow point ammo.
asking $550 for all with out the scope or $600 with the scope. All parts including rifle have been shot very little. It groups around 4" at 100 yards with out a steady rest, and I am not a good shot with a rifle. I live in Middle TN.,for more info or to get pictures sent to you,send e-mail to tkbush@charter.net
use link below for pictures
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/bluesxt04/SKS/
tnglock

Return to Old Posts