[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Fairview, TN - Bowie Park - Classroom Honors Murder Victim

Fairview, TN - Bowie Park - Classroom Honors Murder Victim

List the park along with city or county in the title. If necessary, use multiple posts to list multiple parks if its not a city or county wide ban. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Fairview, TN - Bowie Park - Classroom Honors Murder Victim

Postby crimsontrace » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am

Bowie Park, nearly a mile square nature park in Fairview, TN (NW corner of Williamson County) is soon to be opted-out by the 5 member board of commissioners.

What's ironically unique, and should be of interest to the CCW community and the TN Firearms Assoc about Bowie Park is that the park contains an outdoor classroom behind the nature center called Joann's Classroom (see website at ).

This classroom was built in October of 2002 with what I believe were life insurance funds donated by the mother of a woman who was brutally murdered in 2001 in Georgia. The murder of Joann Tiesler was an extreme sick maggot who terrorized Joann in her home for quite some time before cutting her throat with a knife, although he also had a shotgun which he used in this hellish activities.

Details of Joann's murder are included in the following pdf court document and should be reviewed to fully grasp the nature of her horrible death:

What is so obvious to me, and relevant in the CCW Parks debate is here is a city park in Tennessee with a facility, which is regularly visited by children and school class outings, whose foundational existence honors the murder victim of a violent crime perpetrated by a sick recidivist maggot. A maggot who was in the home of Joann when she returned from a weekend with her fiance. As she walked in her door she placed her purse on a table, and this maggot went after her performing unspeakable acts and he didn't stop until she was dead. So to prevent similar maggots from taking innocent lives in the park - or even as people return home from a visit to the park, the commissioners will simply do the unnatural thing and "opt out" and hope for the best.

I would say "God help us all". But we're going to need to help ourselves with a clear understanding of our natural human rights, and not the very limited positivists views of federal, state or local laws which by design now strip us of our Natural Rights.

Therefore, it is our duty to not be sheep and simply abide by the positive unjust & unnatural laws laid before us. But to peacefully respond as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. knew and that which he did to break those laws which diminish that which God has granted us, and to suffer the consequences until it is placed upon our National conscience.

Question: Anyone up for a CCW lunch counter meal?

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Letter From Birmingham Jail
Link:
"One may ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

I believe America is the greatest Nation ever conceived by man. A Nation built upon the foundation of a simple knowledge... What God and Nature has granted upon every human, cannot be infringed upon or taken away without a system of due process - a process which should diligently exercise Just Law. However, we have turned our backs to God and now have little more to offer the individual other than positive unnatural laws which soon breakdown and don't work because there is no eternal qualification to them. We are now nothing more than a system rooted in positivism upon a foundation of Natural Law. The two can not coexist forever and I believe that's why some believe "God has got to go".

I further believe that a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references "Free Men" the right to defend themselves. The 2nd Amendment is so obvious to me, it's insane that there's even an argument. But under Natural Law [which I define as God's/Nature's grantings] (not positivism, which I define as the unnatural grantings of man), I don't really need the document and I don't need another man to explain to me that I have the right to defend my gift of life. That there is an argument in America from a whole gaggle of numb-nuts who would try to tell me that THEY will dictate Where, How and If I can defend myself and my family - well I find that preposterous - I find it unacceptable - and I will not accept it. I AM A FREE MAN - DON'T TREAD ON ME... A good law abiding citizen, never convicted of a felony or stripped of my rights by a just due process. The 2nd Amendment of our Bill Of Rights IS my concealed carry permit. Period.
crimsontrace

Return to Local Parks