[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - (Pigeon Forge) Smoky Mountain Knife Works

(Pigeon Forge) Smoky Mountain Knife Works

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

(Pigeon Forge) Smoky Mountain Knife Works

Postby SomeGuy » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:24 pm

On the web, they are eKnifeWorks I believe.

Came across this over at packing.

http://www.packing.org/community/where_ ... hread=5220

Can anyone confirm it? Also, can a business put an expemtion in on the sign for carry permit holders?
SomeGuy

Re: (Pigeon Forge) Smoky Mountain Knife Works

Postby BulletBillSR » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:29 pm

BulletBillSR

Thank them

Postby Tim Nunan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:56 pm

We all should write and thank them for taking the time to read and understand the posting law and for their support of our rights.
Tim Nunan
TFA/NRA Lifemember
GOA member

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
Tim Nunan

Postby Marswolf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:17 am

I agree, we need to drop Doug Stone a nice note. His email is DSTONE@SMKW.COM.

I'm the guy who sent him the email quoting the law. He sent back a very nice reply:

Mr. Elder,

Thank you for your in depth response to my response. You are absolutely
right, while it was not my intention to violate anyone's constitutional
rights, make any political statements or in general upset every person with
a gun permit, I seem to have done just that. My intention, as you
suspected, was to "restrict open carry" in our store...no more no less. I
have just personally removed "all" of the signs from our windows. Again,
thank you for taking the time and making the effort to educate me on this
issue. I stand corrected and hope to see you at SMKW in the future.

Respectfully,
Doug Stone, VP Retail Sales

Additionally, a friend of mine, a retired police chief who now lives in Sevierville, had coffee with Mr. Stone a couple of days ago. The signs will not go back up.

- Shannon Elder
Marswolf

Return to Posted Properties - General