[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Value City Furniture

Value City Furniture

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Value City Furniture

Postby tjy2001 » Mon May 23, 2005 1:23 am

tjy2001

Postby David » Mon May 15, 2006 8:24 am

They have that same ridiculous sign on the front door at thwe Value City in the Wolfchase area.

I went there to look for some furniture. Saw the sign on the door, turned and left.

I thought, if they can't respect me and my rights I won't put food on their table. So I took my business and money elsewhere that was happy to do business with me regardless if I was packing or not.

By The Way, Value City lost close to $4k that day!

How do they protect customers? Do they only have video cameras that will capture criminals robbing or killing them? Or do they have some old man stuffed in an unarmed security uniform that may or may not make it to a phone to call for help?

Seems to me those signs only invite criminals and I consider these places to be unsafe.

On that same note, I won't business with any place that takes it upon themselves to prohibit guns, regardless if I'm packing or not.
David

Return to Posted Properties - General