[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Posted Property Card

Posted Property Card

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Posted Property Card

Postby mikemsd » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:44 pm

Found this posted over on the combatcarry.com forums. The TSRA (Texas State Rifle Association) has these available to members to leave with businesses who choose to post no handguns. Would be nice if we could get some of these for ourselves, of course customized with some Tennessee info.

mikemsd

Postby RNMEDIC » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:38 am

I LOVE IT!!!!!! This card needs to be in the hands of EVERY permit holder/gun owner and Especially given to every resturant owner who continues to oppose our carry in places like Ruby Tuesdays, O'Charley's, etc. Wish we could get them here. Maybe some of your folks who know how to produce/obtain these will help us out.

Respectfully, RNMEDIC
"When a nation's freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, and they who cry 'APPEASE APPEASE' are hanged by those who they try to please."
RNMEDIC

Postby mikemsd » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:33 am

Actually, if someone would help me figure out what to put on there, I would gladly take the lead in getting these designed and printed. All I would charge is just my basic cost of getting them printed. I don't know Tennessee law well enough, and don't want to put something on there that is untrue.
mikemsd

Postby johnharris » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:59 am

I will help with the language but would suggest simply looking on the state web site at the qualifications / restrictions and using the best sounding four or five.

TFA WILL cover the cost of having some of these printed up and made available if the MEMBERS are in favor of using them!!!
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby Tim Nunan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Tim Nunan
TFA/NRA Lifemember
GOA member

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
Tim Nunan

Posted Properties Card

Postby shadowwodahs » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:11 am

If anyone is interested in obtaining posted properties cards to hand out to these businesses that refuse your right to carry firearms on their property, I sell them in 10 card packs for $2.50 - http://www.hickokfamilygenealogy.com/Do ... onize.html - Let's inform these business that we will not patronize them and we will add them to a "DO NOT PATRONIZE DATABASE". [/img][/code][/url]
shadowwodahs

Re: Posted Properties Card

Postby Marswolf » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:54 am

Marswolf

Postby MitchSchaft » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:48 pm

MitchSchaft

Postby Marswolf » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:49 am

Marswolf

Postby CSS Hunley » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm new here, but have been lurking quite a while. I found this business card on this fine forum last year. I have been printing these and handing them out where needed.

Here is a link to the thread where there are links to the PDFs.

viewtopic.php?t=869
Last edited by CSS Hunley on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CSS Hunley

Postby McKayKyle » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:11 am

I have for several years , looked at entrances to parking lots and pedestrian entrances to every retail or commercial business I enter, every time I enter . I rarely find them posted or posted correctly . Maybe I don't get around much , but any business I do find posted I immediately turn around and leave . I don't worry much about restaurants that serve alcohol , but I do want to get the law changed . The number one I would like to get changed, posted or not , is the ability to go to and from work with protection and at least be able to leave it locked in my car on the property . I'd rather have it with me all the time .
McKayKyle

Postby johnharris » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 am

John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby Marswolf » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:30 am

Marswolf

Postby Tim Nunan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Tim Nunan
TFA/NRA Lifemember
GOA member

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
Tim Nunan

Postby rj1724 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:27 pm

rj1724

Postby dralarms » Fri May 18, 2007 4:50 pm

John,

How much would they be in orders of 100 or so. I don't want to buy 1000 at a time but I have printed a few of these and would like to have some better looking ones.
NRA Life Member and TFA member 2007
dralarms

Return to Posted Properties - General