Joann's Fabric and Crafts - West Knoxville

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Joann's Fabric and Crafts - West Knoxville

Postby macville » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

After going to Lowes tonight in West Knoxville the wife wanted to stop by Joann's to look at some patterns. However, after getting close to the door, I noticed that this time it was posted with a gunbuster sign in the lower left hand door that looked like it also had the TN code below it (couldn't tell because I didn't get close enough.) This was quite a surprise as Joanns had never been posted in the past and I couldn't find anything on the 'net about any other stores being posted. Currently my wife is writing Customer Service as a 28 year old mother of two worried about her safety looks better than a 29 year old male who's 6'4 (but, hey, I'm skinny as a rail!) Hopefully, it was a rouge manger who will have to take down the sign and not a company wide policy.

I encourage you to write JoAnn's and let them know that your wives will no longer be shopping there as long as they stay posted (I actually shopped there some for my business.)

This is the exact reason why the posting law should be changed so no criminal act happens if you walk past a sign because I could have easily walked past it.
macville

Return to Posted Properties - General