[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - NOT POSTED locations -- put 'em here, please!

NOT POSTED locations -- put 'em here, please!

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

NOT POSTED locations -- put 'em here, please!

Postby David Lewis » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am

As with the NOT POSTED restaurants, rather than have so many individual threads, please post your NOT POSTED finds in this thread.

As you make your posts, please edit the Subject line to reflect the name of the location you're posting. Makes it easier to find things.

Thanks.

David
David Lewis

Theatre Memphis, 630 Perkins Rd. Ext., Memphis—NOT POSTED

Postby jwtownsend49 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Theatre Memphis, 630 Perkins Rd. Ext., Memphis—NOT POSTED
Last edited by jwtownsend49 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jwtownsend49

Mazatlan/Joelton; Farmhouse on Fontenal

Postby redbarron06 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 am

Mazeltan in Joelton, Farmhouse on Fontenal both not posted.

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Re: NOT POSTED locations -- put 'em here, please!

Postby Sky King » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Ballinger's Walnut Grove Market Memphis Tennessee

Not too long ago this location was a BP, at the intersection of Timber Creek Drive and Walnut Grove, one block east of Germantown Parkway. It was a posted banned location. It has since been taken over by Ballengers. It is not a branded BP anymore. BUT there are two good things going for it now. The new owners have seen the light. I talked with a representative there today, they have taken down the banning post and it is no longer a banned location.

Now second, not really on this topic but for those of you who have been wanting to get unleaded gasoline that has NO ETHANOL, they have it. This is what spurred by interest in this location in the first place. Ballingers at other locations also offer ethanol free gas. They were just too far from me to be worth it. This location is close enough but the posting kept me away. Well that has changed.

Good for Ballingers, please show your appreciation when in their neighborhood.
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Re: NOT POSTED locations -- put 'em here, please!

Postby Idahoser » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Idahoser

St. Francis Hosp in Bartlett Tn ????

Postby Sky King » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

It has been some time since I had been at St. Francis Hospital in Bartlett Tenn. The last time I was there it was posted at the entrance to the parking lots and at the door. The main St. Francis hospital on Park in Memphis was also posted. However tonight I had reason to go to St. Francis Bartlett and made a point to look for the postings but there were none. Nothing at the parking lot entrances, nothing on the doors I went in.

I did not inquire with anybody in security about it as if it were a mistake, I did not want them to correct the oversight. Because as I understand, as long as there is no posting, then the most they can do is ask you to remove the weapon from the building and take it to your car. Because again as I understand, the new Tennessee law now says permit holders can keep weapons in their car even on posted lots.

Does anybody know any more about the St. Francis situation? Have they changed their policy? I have not been to the St. Francis on Park lately to see if it is still posted or not.
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Return to Posted Properties - General