FedEx Office, 6641 Poplar Ave., Germantown—NOT POSTED

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

FedEx Office, 6641 Poplar Ave., Germantown—NOT POSTED

Postby jwtownsend49 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

No posting here. I wandered around Carrefour at Kirby Woods and saw no shops or restaurants posted. I didn't check all of them, though.
jwtownsend49

Re: FedEx Office, 6641 Poplar Ave., Germantown—NOT POSTED

Postby Sky King » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:06 pm

You might want to look again. I havn't been to that location myself but every location I have ever been to has been prominately posted. It is in the company policy. I won't quote it because I am an employee and in the first pages of all company manuals is a propriatory statement about the contents. But it states that weapons, (and it lists examples and states that the ban is NOT limited to those on the list) are prohibited on all company property and the ban applies to employees and visitors. It does state that the company will comply with state and local laws which means that in the states that prohibit a company from making rules prohibiting the keeping of weapons in vehicles, they will follow the law. But right now such a law does not exist in Tennessee. WE NEED ONE.
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Postby jwtownsend49 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks. I will check again.
jwtownsend49

Postby jwtownsend49 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:44 pm

I just checked and there is no posting. Thanks again, though. I scour entrances pretty closely, but I am not above missing one.
jwtownsend49

Return to Posted Properties - General