[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Murfreesboro Library

Murfreesboro Library

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Murfreesboro Library

Postby tdfirearms » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm

The Murfreesboro Library (Linebaugh Library) and it's branch locations are all posted. The branch locations are Smyrna and Eagleville.
tdfirearms

Re: Murfreesboro Library

Postby RobertNashville » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 am

I haven't been in the Murfreesboro library in probably 10 years...I guess I wont' be going back at all now although I think I'm going to write a letter (or email if I can find an email address) and let them know how I feel about it.

EDIT:
The Director of the Limbaugh Library is Rita Shacklett and I was able to locate an email address of rshacklett@linebaugh.org (I'm about 90% confident of her email address)

The Chair of the Library Board is Sherry Carpenter email estate147@aol.com (I'm a bit less confident of this email address; perhaps 80%)

The Vice Chair of the Library Board is Bill Patterson who I believe (although unconfirmed) owns the "The Lamp Gallery" store in Murfreesboro; if so I do have a general email address for the store of lampgallery@bellsouth.net but I'm not really very confident in this one.
Last edited by RobertNashville on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert
-My Basset Hound is smarter than your honor student and 52% of the voting public -
RobertNashville

Postby macville » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:29 am

macville

Postby tdfirearms » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

It is a legal posting.
tdfirearms

Return to Posted Properties - General