[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Governor's Square Mall - Not posted?

Governor's Square Mall - Not posted?

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Governor's Square Mall - Not posted?

Postby Rbtama101 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 am

Was under the "assumption" that GSM (Clarksville) was a posted building. So, I did the usual trick of cutting through Sears (no postings on any doors, inside or out) and was about to enter the main mall hallway and this was smack in the middle just outside of the Sears door. I would "assume" that permit holders are allowed to carry in the mall. I did not check any of the main hallway entrances to see if they said different.

sign.jpg

Plus, the family and I were headed to the movies in the mall, and I searched all of the windows and doors of the theater and the only sign forbidding anything was the no outside food or drink. So, it appears that GSM is carry friendly.
Rbtama101

Re: Governor's Square Mall - Not posted?

Postby GraceOutcast » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 am

"Except as authorized by state...law"

And I just so happen to be authorized by the state to have a weapon
GraceOutcast

Postby tnroadrunner » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 am

GSM has a sign on the polls when entering the property no firearms they are also posted by the main doors. I've been going to that mall since 2003 twice a year and when I was there in June that was the first time I noticed a sign on the poll entering the property. Could barely read the sign and all I saw was no firearms. Can anyone comment further on this sign.
tnroadrunner

Postby Rbtama101 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Just wondering if anyone else had some thoughts here. Was wondering which sign to obey? The one outside that says no, or the one inside that says yes. They want to talk about "vague" they can't even post properly!
Rbtama101

Postby redbarron06 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Unless the outside signs comply with TCA then they dont mean squat. The door sign showed in the pic makes a clear case "unless authorized by law" I fall under that blanket.

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Return to Posted Properties - General