[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Got postings removed

Got postings removed

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Got postings removed

Postby lilredhunter » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 am

Well I had posted that the Shell stations in Centerville (owned by the Highland Corp.). I had e-mailed them, then I sent letters,then followed up with a couple phone calls. I finally got to speak to the man (David Adcox) over Highland corp. Well after talking to them, I got my or our point across. The postings in Centerville have been removed. I am proud that all the contact and work actually worked out and the postings were removed. They did state that they would be removing the signs at all of their stores. I kept it simple and just stated True Facts and he understood they were responsible for everyones safety from a customer standpoint. Also stated that te no gun signs were telling the criminals that they could come on in and rob us no guns mean we can't defend ourselves. He understood and said e would have them removed. I stopped in @ one of the shell stores and the sign was removed. So I went and checked the others and they were all removed. So I sent Mr. Adcox a nice thank you letter. This goes to show that we can effect change even if it is one store or Corp at a time.
Chris
Chris
A VERY Proud Member of TFA & NRA
lilredhunter

Re: Got postings removed

Postby C. Richard Archie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 am

Excellent!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Postby TacticaLogic » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 am

Great job, Chris!
For training beyond the carry permit:

TacticaLogic

Postby David Lewis » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 am

Way to Go!

David