[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Aztex Fuel & Food Center - West Knoxville

Aztex Fuel & Food Center - West Knoxville

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Aztex Fuel & Food Center - West Knoxville

Postby macville » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Well, when I went to go get some diesel for my tractor today at the Aztex station I noticed that they had posted a no guns sign (gun with a slash through it.) I then noticed that about a foot to the right of that sign they had the legal TN posting. I will be writing them to let them know I will no longer do business with them since I can not carry there. There are one of three gas stations in west Knoxville which have ethanol free gas, so they were getting a decent amount of business from me. I will now go elsewhere for my gas & diesel even if I have to drive 5 miles further.

Name: Aztex Fuel & Food Center
Address: 8870 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37923-5001
(865) 694-0942‎

Matthew
macville

Re: Aztex Fuel & Food Center - West Knoxville

Postby morg » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 pm

That is was a regular stop for me.

I have an MCI with a 179 gallon tank and 58 riders buying snacks and other junk.

I'll stop there for folks to use the bathroom but I'll fill her up down the road.
morg

Postby KevinMcCauley » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Considering the amount of truckers I've talked to that have carry permits, this surprises me. Oh well, post away...I like knowing where I shouldn't spend my money....
"If we are going to have people in places where there are guns you know they're going to make poor decisions."
- Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas

"I don’t want people in my bar not drinking."- Adam Dread
KevinMcCauley

Postby macville » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:06 am

Just so you all know, this isn't a truck stop. It's just a small gas station on Kingston Pike near the Food City (old Bi-Lo).

Matthew
macville

Postby morg » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 am

Is it across the street from the truck stop?

The one I'm thinking of has a taco bell and a subway in it.

Morg
morg

Postby macville » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 pm

macville

Postby morg » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks for straightening my out.
morg

Return to Posted Properties - General