Rye's & Shine Market Cumberland City - New Owner Sign Down

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Rye's & Shine Market Cumberland City - New Owner Sign Down

Postby djstarrider » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Rye's & Shine Market in Cumberland City has posted their gas station and market as no carry.

No Carry = No MONEY!

I have been a regular customer there for over 15 years, but after today, I will get my gas, soft drinks, and goods elsewhere!
djstarrider

Re: Rye's & Shine Market Cumberland City

Postby backwoodsman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:53 pm

I actually lived in cumberland city not too long ago, and still visit friends there,and have carried in that store, i guess i'll just give my business to the busy bee when i visit now.and perhaps give them a card but do no business.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God." Benjamin Franklin
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus (Roman Senator)

T.F.A.
N.R.A.
backwoodsman

Postby djstarrider » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 pm

As soon as I have the card artwork, I will print one and hand it to Cass Rye myself. Maybe he will get the point.
djstarrider

Postby djstarrider » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Just an update on this banned property, the signage is still not legal, but it is still on the door. I have not been back in since the sign went up and won't until it comes down.
djstarrider

Postby djstarrider » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 pm

UPDATE!!!!

The store has been sold and after conversations with the Manager by a friend and myself, the sign is removed!!!! Another victory for the 2nd Amendment and Tennesseans!
djstarrider

Postby n24wheel » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 pm

I just got his on my regular e-mail. I have no idea why. Does anyone know who this is? I thought it might be spam since the e-mail addresses don't match. If it is legit I don't know why they sent it to me. If this is the person that you talked with that is the new management the listing here on the forum does say it is no longer posted so you may need to let them know. Following is the e-mail copy and pasted.
David

posting change

Evansmimmiee@aol.com

Fri 9/17/2010 9:44 PM
the rise and shine store in cumberland city tn. has new owners and is no longer posted for handguns but it is still listed on this site and is not fair to present owners i am just a vistor on this site but feel like it should be coorect on the posting thanks shotgunred51@yahoo.com
TFA Life Member www.tfaonline.org
NRA Life Member www.nra.org
USPSA Life Member www.uspsa.org
Southern Four Wheel Drive Assoc. Dir. of Legislative Affairs www.sfwda.org
n24wheel

Return to Posted Properties - General