Foothills Mall Maryville, TN

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Foothills Mall Maryville, TN

Postby n24wheel » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Foothills Mall in Maryville, TN has now posted the entire property at the entrances to the parking lot. If you have a firearm you are not welcome in their stores or parking lot. Be sure to pass it by if you want to make a purchase.

http://www.foothillsmall.com/shop/foothills.nsf/index for a contact.

It is also in their "code of conduct" number 20 on the list http://www.foothillsmall.com/shop/footh ... nglish.pdf

Police are not allowed either unless it is "official line of duty"

It is owned by CB:L Properties located in Chattanooga http://www.cblproperties.com/cbl.nsf/index

Corporate Office
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
CBL Center, Suite 500
2030 Hamilton Place Boulevard
Chattanooga, TN 37421-6000
info@cblproperties.com

David
TFA Life Member www.tfaonline.org
NRA Life Member www.nra.org
USPSA Life Member www.uspsa.org
Southern Four Wheel Drive Assoc. Dir. of Legislative Affairs www.sfwda.org
n24wheel

Re: Foothills Mall Maryville, TN

Postby n24wheel » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Just a note. The signs do not work. A criminal robbed the jewlery store owner in the POSTED parking lot of Foothills Mall at gun point and made away with over 100 thousand in jewelry. I guess the criminal could not read that his gun was not allowed there. :lol:
n24wheel

Postby twodogs257 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 pm

This came as a big surprise to me a few weeks ago. I took my daughter with me to the mall to get her a birthday gift and I had my sidearm open carry. Went in, made the purchase and went home. A couple of days later, I went back to the mall, without sidearm and noticed the sticker on the far right of the entrance stating TCA and no firearms. It never occurred to me that the mall was off limits. Due to this, I will be writing a letter to CBL properties and to all the merchants managers where I frequent advising them that I will not longer be a patron at their stores. Probably won't make any difference, but it is my way of making a statement. I'm very fortunate that I was not arrested that day for my lack of looking for a sticker. Funny thing, is that I did not notice the signs in the parking lot at all. I will have to go back and look for them.
twodogs257

Postby n24wheel » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm

As soon as you pull in the parking lot you are in violation. The signs are under the Speed Zone sign and/or arrow lane direction sign as soon as you pull off the road into the parking lot at the mall.
n24wheel

Return to Posted Properties - General