[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Contact the owner, Sometimes it helps

Contact the owner, Sometimes it helps

List the property or business name in the title. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Contact the owner, Sometimes it helps

Postby aleekat » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:44 pm

I shop at a local liquor store here in Clarksville. Stopped in day before yesterday, noticed a "no firearms sign" I hadn't seen before. It was a legal sign. Ask who the owner was, he wasn't in but I got his name. So got home and wrote a cordial letter about all the requirements that a CCW holder must go through to be legal. Put my cell number on it and wrote if he wanted to discuss it, please call me. He called today and actually told me he had not noticed the sign, and that sometime in the past week the local police came in and posted the sign. He wasn't sure if he was required to display it, so he contacted the ABC board and law enforcement and discovered it was his call. He told me he would be removing the sign immediately. Guess I need to keep my eye open more and see what other businesses the local police think they need to put up a sign.
aleekat

Postby CSS Hunley » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Great job, aleekat! :D
CSS Hunley

Return to Posted Properties - General