Waffle House Posted - Lebanon US 231 & I-40

List the restaurant name in the title. If necessary, use multiple posts to list multiple restaurants. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Waffle House Posted - Lebanon US 231 & I-40

Postby Rforbus » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 am

The Waffle House near the intersection of US 231 and I-40 is posted "No Firearms" on a small sticker that is to the left of the front door and less than three feet from the ground. Very hard to see unless one is a nearsighted midget.

Yes - I did leave peaceably when I was asked to stow my firearm outside, and kindly advised the manager to please get the proper placard for the door so others would not make the same mistake as I did and go inside. Alas, my advice fell onto deaf and non-understanding ears.
Rforbus

Re: Waffle House Posted - Lebanon US 231 & I-40

Postby tnxdshooter » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 am

Interesting. I have never seen a posted waffle house.
Crossville, TN
NRA Member
TN HCP holder
Carry gun 1: Springfield XD 40 4" Stainless Bi-tone
tnxdshooter

Re: Waffle House Posted - Lebanon US 231 & I-40

Postby Fred762 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:42 am

So this means the robbers and muggers will all leave their guns outside? Makes me feel SO safe(not). Maybe we should offer a proper placard to these 'managers': "stop, your legally carried guns are NOT welcome inside... Please just send in your $$$$$ :lol: "
Fred762

Return to Restaurants