Los Tres Amigos - Donelson - UPDATED - SIGNS REMOVED

List the restaurant name in the title. If necessary, use multiple posts to list multiple restaurants. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Los Tres Amigos - Donelson - UPDATED - SIGNS REMOVED

Postby tphillippie » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 pm

The Los Tres Amigos restaurant on Lebanon Pike in Donelson is posted. They have one of those circle and slash stickers to the left of the second door when you enter. I missed it going in, else I would not have bothered to eat there. The manager didn't seem too willing to discuss the subject. I have a weakness for good mexican food, so I guess I'll be searching around for others close to my job.........

Update on 10/28/2010: The signs have now been removed! My "secret weapon" ended up having a discussion with the manager, who hadn't seen me (a regular) for a while. Turns out, it seemed he was misinformed on the carry permit subject, which seems to happen a lot these days. Nevertheless, it is my hope that by updating this, that a lot of folks out there will patronize this establishment as a way to say 'thank you'.
Last edited by tphillippie on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tphillippie

Re: Los Tres Amigos - Donelson - POSTED

Postby David Lewis » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Is that the one across from Graylynn Drive?

David
David Lewis

Re: Los Tres Amigos - Donelson - POSTED

Postby tphillippie » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Yes sir. Right there across from O'Reilly Auto Parts, and next door to Greene Military.
tphillippie

Return to Restaurants