P. F. Chang's China Bistro, 1181 Ridgeway, Memphis—POSTED

List the restaurant name in the title. If necessary, use multiple posts to list multiple restaurants. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

P. F. Chang's China Bistro, 1181 Ridgeway, Memphis—POSTED

Postby jwtownsend49 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:19 pm

The manager was raped and the store robbed at gunpoint Monday, 9/13/2010. An employee was arrested.
jwtownsend49

Re: P. F. Chang's China Bistro, 1181 Ridgeway, Memphis—POSTED

Postby RobertNashville » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Humm...apparently the robber didn't obey the sign.

Who could possibly have imagined that!
Robert
-My Basset Hound is smarter than your honor student and 52% of the voting public -
RobertNashville

Postby fl0at » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm

My prayers out to the manager and her family; rape is horrible, deplorable and those responsible should be punished severely.

I don't think posting a sign is going to stop future such events, though.

That PF Chang's also has a Regions right across from it. I have seen "security" driving through the parking lots of that entire complex, both for the bank branch and the complex.

I guess they weren't around?
fl0at

Postby jwtownsend49 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 am

In the words of Jill Fieldstein, CBS producer, Street Stories: Women and Guns, 29 April, 1993: "As a card-carrying member of the liberal media, producing this piece was an eye opening experience. I have to admit that I saw guns as inherently evil, violence begets violence, and so on. I have learned, however, that in trained hands, just the presence of a gun can be a real "man stopper." I am sorry that women have had to resort to this, but wishing it wasn't so won't make it any safer out there."

When seconds count, the police—or security—are only minutes away.
jwtownsend49

Return to Restaurants