[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Chow Time Buffet - Memphis

Chow Time Buffet - Memphis

List the restaurant name in the title. If necessary, use multiple posts to list multiple restaurants. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Chow Time Buffet - Memphis

Postby David » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm

They don't have just a little window sticker, they have a huge sign saying you will arrested and prosecuted if you bring your firearm inside their building. So I did them a favor and spent my hard earned American money elsewhere.
David

Re: Chow Time Buffet - Memphis

Postby redbarron06 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Was it IAW TCA? If not I would have gone in and ordered water.

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Postby wlhawk » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 am

They prefer to only have criminals carry on their property.
wlhawk

Postby marauder » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:56 am

i wish at times i had a huge group of people that could go around to these places and fill them up. go there during lunch and fill out the boothes and order water and take forever to "decide" to not order any food. upon leaving place the no carry no money cards on the tables. do this often enough and they would get the point.
proud law abiding, gun owning citizen :)
marauder

Postby wlhawk » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

wlhawk

Postby fl0at » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 am

I usually make a good showing of stopping, reading the sign, shaking my head and walking away, loudly saying: "Man, now who am I going to get to cater my 200 person banquet..."
fl0at

Postby jwtownsend49 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm

jwtownsend49

Postby Louiewu » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 pm

This particular place is the reason a friend of mine got an HCP. We went there fore dinner (almost 2 years ago) and as we left he went to get the vehicle while I stayed with the women. 5 teenagers attempted to carjack him right on the restaurant parking lot. The five were caught however and jailed. 2 days later the oldest 2 of the 5 got out on bond and within 3 days had carjacked another vehicle. They have since been arrested 2 or 3 more times for armed robbery, carjacking, etc. Funny how the liberal judges keep letting these "non-violent" punks out of jail. All they do is commit more crimes.

At their arraignment hearing in juvenile there were over 20 officers from 3 different departments and 14 victims and yet the judge still turned the 2 youngest (12 & 13) over to their parents (these 2 have since been arrested more times for various stuff), the rest of them were bound over for trial as adults, but that trial has yet to happen. I think the defense lawyers are waiting till these punks steal enough money to pay the legal tab before they go to trial because the lawyers know the "defendants" are gonna go to prison.

I can only hope they die is some gang related drive by shooting... before we waste any more time on trying to "rehabilitate" them.....

ON A LIGHTER NOTE..... THE CHOW TIME RESTAURANT IS CLOSED PERMANENTLY AS OF THIS POSTING.......
Last edited by Louiewu on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louiewu

Return to Restaurants