[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Nashville Restaurants

Nashville Restaurants

List the restaurant name in the title. If necessary, use multiple posts to list multiple restaurants. Please provide backup support such as photos, letters, website links, news reports, etc. Please provide contact information when available.

Nashville Restaurants

Postby TNReb » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 pm

I didn't see a post on this, but I wanted to be sure everyone knows that Midtown Cafe, Sunset Grill and Cabana, in Nashville are all owned by the man who was the named plaintiff in the lawsuit by which Chancellor Bonnyman overturned the Restaurant Carry Law. I went to the websites for each restaurant, but the one for Sunset Grill is the only one with contact information and you can fill out an online form to send a comment to them.

I advised them that while I respected everyone's right to believe as they wished, my belief was that if you did not want me to carry my licensed firearm into your restaurant, you did not want me to carry my money in either, so neither I, my family, or anyone with whom I had any influence would be eating at any of their restaurants. I received an automated response immediately which said someone would be getting back to me later. I will post more when I receive a response.

You can go to the following website for an article on this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5 ... mesticNews

This article talks about the restaurants he owns:

http://www.sitemason.com/files/jClnyg/RANDY.pdf

We need to flood their email to let them know how we feel. The address is: http://www.sunsetgrill.com/new_feedback_form_1

And don't you think it's funny that while the anti-gun folks want all records of permit holders open to the public, nine of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit were listed as "Jane/John Does" for "fear of reprisal."
TNReb

Re: Nashville Restaurants

Postby TNReb » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 am

I finally received an email after I wrote back and asked why I had not had a response. Someone named Bri advised "your emails have been forwarded to each restaurant."
TNReb

Postby David Lewis » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm

I'll be curious to see what kind of response you get, if any beyond what you have already received.

Randy Rayburn owns all 3 restaurants. He's also rumoured to be preparing to run for Metro Council, and used this lawsuit as a means
of free publicity for his restaurants, & to get his name before the public prior to an election bid.

Keep us posted (pun intended), please.

David
David Lewis

Postby morg » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:17 pm

morg

Return to Restaurants