[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Anti gun Knox county commissioner Amy Broyles distorts truth

Anti gun Knox county commissioner Amy Broyles distorts truth

Discussion and planning relative to local legislation impacting firearms owners

Moderator: C. Richard Archie

Anti gun Knox county commissioner Amy Broyles distorts truth

Postby lenniswaggoner » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Right now I am boiling mad at Knox County Commisioner Amy Broyles and City Council woman Barbara Pelot for their remarks about their pro guns in parks emails. Both of these close minded legislative clowns are itching to carry the "gun ban banner' into their respective legislative bodies and they will sink to what ever depths they can to justify their actions.
Amy Broyles and Pelot both complain about the emails they have gotten from gun rights supporters and Amy Broyles has singled me out, claiming I am an anononymous emailer from Nevada or Georgia. I have defended myself in my blog on WBIR.com[url http://www.wbir.com/life/community/pers ... 489710&p...[/url]
and on my other blog in the Examiner . It is good to know that they are listening and at the same time sad that they are both deaf to the demands of the people who made the mistake of voting for them.
I have had trouble with the WBIR URL so you can also find the story there, I let them have it in, by going to WBIR.com, clicking on voices and views in the tool bar and then blogs. I am Lennis W and the latest blog is called "Anti guns in parks politicians try to duck accountability." The story has a nice picture I took of a crime scene on the third creek bike trail in it. These bike trails are dangerous and honest people need the right to protect themselves on them!
lenniswaggoner

Re: Anti gun Knox county commissioner Amy Broyles distorts truth

Postby tnxdshooter » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 am

Mr Waggoner,

It appears that neither of the links are working I cannot read what you have written.
Crossville, TN
NRA Member
TN HCP holder
Carry gun 1: Springfield XD 40 4" Stainless Bi-tone
tnxdshooter

Re: Anti gun Knox county commissioner Amy Broyles distorts truth

Postby David Lewis » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm

WBIR has removed the text in the first link. Not surprising; they have housekeeping to do...

I got a list of his columns, but didn't check if the specific one was listed. If it's not, perhaps he'll post the text in this thread.

David
David Lewis

Return to Legislation - Local