National Health Ins. and Guns

Moderator: C. Richard Archie

National Health Ins. and Guns

Postby backwoodsman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Congress is back in session folks, lots of things to consider , say for instance,if a bunch of liberal democrats can ram down the throat of the American people forced health insurance, to where if for whatever reason you have a lapse or just absence of health ins. you may be fined, around 3800 bucks or more, that's a fancy way of saying taxed, and furthermore your gov. will hold all your records, all your privacy, with the power of being able to do what they want ,and when they want, do you really think the Second Amendment and your right to defend yourself is safe?,,, I don't know about you, but, I have been burning up the phone lines and wearing out my senators email boxes, since, my representative's seem to be lost in liberal flower power land,and if it don't pass the senate it don't go to the oval office anyway.,,,,, I repeat, CONGRESS IS IN SESSION NOW!!!!!

This is the beginning of gaining back the Constitution we were left by great intelligent men, OR
It's the beginning of the end of life as we know it!
If the worst happens and Tennessee does not succeed from the union, will you be the one ok knowing you did nothing or will you be someone knowing they did all they could?
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God." Benjamin Franklin
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus (Roman Senator)

T.F.A.
N.R.A.
backwoodsman

Return to Legislation - Federal