September Meeting

A regional chapter in and surrounding Madison County. The Stated Meetings of the West TN Regional Chapter will be held the SECOND Thursday of each month. Location will be the Old Country Store in the Casey Jones Village. Fellowship and meal will begin at 5:30 P.M., program to start promptly at 7:00 P.M.
Meal price is $9.95.

Moderator: C. Richard Archie

September Meeting

Postby C. Richard Archie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 am

Due to a conflict with scheduling, our anticipated speaker for September, Nikki Goeser, had to cancel. We will reschedule her appearance at a later date.

However, we have moved our stated meeting to the next Thursday night, September 16. Our speaker will be Republican candidate for the 81'st State Representative district seat, Jim Hardin, who is opposing Jimmy Naifeh in the General election.

Our meeting will be held at The Old Country Store located in the Casey Jones Village, Jackson, TN. Our room will be available at 5:30 for our evening meal and time to catch up on local issues. The speaker will take the floor at 7:00 P.M. promptly, with a question and answer session to follow.

Membership is not a requirement to attend, all are welcome.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Re: September Meeting

Postby Louiewu » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 pm

I thought the old country store restaurant was posted.... am I wrong because the last time I was there I thought I saw a No Guns sign at the entrance...
Louiewu

Re: September Meeting

Postby C. Richard Archie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 am

You are wrong.

The Owner is a staunch supporter of 2nd Amendment Rights.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Return to West Tennessee Regional