[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

A regional chapter in and surrounding Madison County. The Stated Meetings of the West TN Regional Chapter will be held the SECOND Thursday of each month. Location will be the Old Country Store in the Casey Jones Village. Fellowship and meal will begin at 5:30 P.M., program to start promptly at 7:00 P.M.
Meal price is $9.95.

Moderator: C. Richard Archie

Welcome aboard!

Postby David Lewis » Fri May 22, 2009 7:49 am

Richard--

It was great to meet you Tuesday night. I really appreciate the efforts from you & your wife, not only in making the trip to Nashville for our chapter meeting, but working to organize a local chapter in Jackson/Madison County.

I look forward to working with you in the future, both here, & in person as opportunities permit. Hope to see you in July!

Regards,

David
David Lewis

Re: Welcome aboard!

Postby KevinMcCauley » Fri May 22, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm totally down for a road trip to the gun show next month, for the record.
"If we are going to have people in places where there are guns you know they're going to make poor decisions."
- Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas

"I don’t want people in my bar not drinking."- Adam Dread
KevinMcCauley

Postby C. Richard Archie » Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 am

Gentlemen, I appreciate the welcome. I look forward to learning from you, and pledge to do my best to help construct a Chapter that will become a positive influence for the support and furtherance of our 2nd and 10th Amendment Rights in Tennessee.

I just returned from a meeting with several LEO's from the Jackson Police Department. I am seeking to get an alliance with those from that group that believe as we do in the rights of the citizen to keep and bear arms. I have set up another meeting for later next week with a deputy from the Madison County Sheriff's Dept. to attempt a similar coalition.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Postby KevinMcCauley » Sat May 23, 2009 10:35 am

"If we are going to have people in places where there are guns you know they're going to make poor decisions."
- Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas

"I don’t want people in my bar not drinking."- Adam Dread
KevinMcCauley

Return to West Tennessee Regional