Bloomberg and MAIG at it again

Reports on state and federal legislators in addition to other public officials who have shown a willingness to ignore the Rights guaranteed under the State and Federal Constitutions

Moderators: SomeGuy, tjbert47

Bloomberg and MAIG at it again

Postby Sky King » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am

Mayors Bloomberg of New York and Tom Menino of Boston are shown in an advertisement wearing NFL jerseys spewing their rhetoric about "illegal guns"
I wonder if the NFL sanctioned the wearing of those jerseys for this ad and if the NFL supports MAIG.

I saw the ad while watching the Sunday morning news program Meet the Press and Bloomberg was interviewed. You can see the ad on MAIG's website.
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Re: Bloomberg and MAIG at it again

Postby Sky King » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 am

I sent this message to The National Football League via their web site:

"Mayors Bloomberg of New York and Menino of Boston are shown in an advertisement for the anti-gun group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, (a very misleading name) wearing NFL team jerseys.

Does this mean that The National Football League supports this group by allowing authentic NFL team uniforms to be used in an advertising campaign?

Does The National Football League support other anti-Second Amendment activities and legislation?

Thank you
Samuel Cooper
Memphis Tennessee"
Sam Cooper
Memphis, Tennessee
Sky King

Return to Second Amendment Offenders