[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - "Why would you go somewhere you would need a gun?"

"Why would you go somewhere you would need a gun?"

Reports on state and federal legislators in addition to other public officials who have shown a willingness to ignore the Rights guaranteed under the State and Federal Constitutions

Moderators: SomeGuy, tjbert47

"Why would you go somewhere you would need a gun?"

Postby Pat McGarrity » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Rep. Janis Sontany (D-Nashville) - Chair of the House Criminal Practice & Procedure Subcommittee to Collierville TFA Member, Scott Frick, April 7th, 2005.

This Subcommittee is where the Anti-Gun House Speaker; Jimmy Naifeh, and his subordinates kill bills that the people of Tennessee have told their "Representatives" they want voted on, before the bills ever get to the House floor for a vote. This prevents Naifeh and his fellow travelers from having an anti-gun vote on their record.
Pat McGarrity

Re: "Why would you go somewhere you would need a gun?"

Postby KevinMcCauley » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Uh, you mean like my place of emloyment when I was 17 years old? I was working so that I could afford to go to school. We were robbed on my very first day. Two masked gunmen took the whole restaurant hostage, emptied people's pockets, and then left so they could rob the Arby's down the street two nights later.

Representative Sontany , I have to work in order to buy food and pay my mortgage. Is that ok with you?
"If we are going to have people in places where there are guns you know they're going to make poor decisions."
- Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas

"I don’t want people in my bar not drinking."- Adam Dread
KevinMcCauley

Return to Second Amendment Offenders