Cookeville/U.C. Area TFA Chapter - Coming Soon?

This forum section is primarily to allow individuals to post questions that they have concerning topics on which TFA members may have expertise or experience.

Cookeville/U.C. Area TFA Chapter - Coming Soon?

Postby volunteerguns » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 pm

I just joined TFA as a Business member today. I am a NSSF member as well as NRA. I am a small homebased FFL dealer (Volunteer Guns) and handle LOADs of transfers.

I want to say that I am grateful for all John, and the TFA has done for the gun owners of the state, ESPECIALLY handgun Carry Permit Holders like myself and many of you.

After contacting John today, I am hoping to start an Upper Cumberland area TFA chapter... Soon. After gauging interest for the past couple of days it appears we should have little trouble gathering enough people to make this ordeal worthwhile.

If anyone here is from the Cookeville/Livingston/Sparta etc. areas and would be interested in joining a local chapter of TFA, I'd LOVE to hear from you!

sales@volunteerguns.com

We plan to meet monthly for dinner and hope to schedule a guest speaker when possible. This should allow us to keep up with pending legislation and allow us to be more easily heard by combining our voices as a group, vs. individually.

We will also be hosting some shoots and meet and greets when the weather warms up.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
Adam Hunter
07 FFL / 02 SOT
TFA Buisness Member
NRA / NSSF
volunteerguns

Return to Ask TFA