[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - New member needs info on Willamson County

New member needs info on Willamson County

This forum section is primarily to allow individuals to post questions that they have concerning topics on which TFA members may have expertise or experience.

New member needs info on Willamson County

Postby Bob_P » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

Greetings,

I am a new TFA member from Helena, Alabama and hold an unrestricted Alabama Pistol License (CHL). I will be traveling and staying overnight in Tennessee several times per year. Since I will be spending time in Tennessee, I feel it is important to support your efforts by joining TFA and contributing financially. I am also a member of GeorgiaCarry.org for similar reasons (and have family living in Georgia and visit there often). I am a member of the NRA and GOA, and am also a citizen associate member of both Oath Keepers and the Alabama Peace Officers' Association.

This weekend, I will be at the Williamson County Ag Expo Park in Franklin and staying at the Franklin LaQuinta hotel. Does anyone know if either the Williamson County Ag Expo Park or the LaQuinta are banned properties? I didn't see them listed here on the tfaonline forum. I also would like to know if firearms are prohibited in a vehicle (cased and locked) in the parking lot at sporting events or other public gatherings. I have no intention of carrying on the Ag Expo property or in the buildings; I simply would like to have a firearm in the vehicle while traveling in case of emergency.

Are local law officers in Franklin and Williamson County friendly to CHL holders and gun rights supporters? As I am a gun rights supporter, I have multiple pro-gun and pro-military stickers on the car (NRA, Oath Keepers, Dont Tread On Me, etc) and would like to know if this would raise any "red flags" with local LEO's.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

-Bob
Bob_P

Re: New member needs info on Willamson County

Postby C. Richard Archie » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am

Williamson County "Opted Out" of Parks carry. One may NOT (be they permit holder or no) carry either concealed or open in Williamson County Parks.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Postby Fred762 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 am

Fred762

Postby Fred762 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 am

Fred762

Return to Ask TFA