[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Dealer says NO to nfa supressor after I paid is that legal?

Dealer says NO to nfa supressor after I paid is that legal?

This forum section is primarily to allow individuals to post questions that they have concerning topics on which TFA members may have expertise or experience.

Re: Dealer says NO to nfa supressor after I paid is that legal?

Postby SomeGuy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm

David,

Good call. Like you I had seen this guy trolling other forums, I am glad we won't be having him here.
J. E. F. II, MSN, RN.
SomeGuy

Postby Dan Lee » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm

I don't understand the painted muzzle thing.. I mean to me that's akin to a terrorist hiding a bomb in a baby stroller. I don't know why anyone would feel the need to do this, & perhaps it would be in the best interest of the community to make it against the law if it isn't.. I mean whether you agree with it or not, the mandate was designed to help protect kids from accidental shootings.. Why would you want to purposely harm an effort that aims to protect kids, even if you disagree with it? Unless I've missing something, It does no harm to the second amendment that kids have orange tipped guns, but painting a real gun with an orange tip? It's reprehensible & irresponsible. I'm going to contact the Radnor Rangers & see if this even happened.. I don't like the reputation of law abide gun owners, or Park Rangers who are just doing their jobs, being dragged through the mud..
Last edited by Dan Lee on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Lee

Postby Dan Lee » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Forget it.. I see that the Radnor thing did in fact happen.. That's very unfortunate..
Dan Lee

Postby StandingTall » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

StandingTall

"Takes more than combat gear to make a man. Takes more than a license to own a gun. Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can. A gentleman will walk but never run". ~ Gordon Sumner

"Toujours Pret" ~ Family motto.
StandingTall

Postby lilredhunter » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Maybe we have seen the last of this creature. Maybe prison is its' natural habitat.
Chris
A VERY Proud Member of TFA & NRA
lilredhunter

Postby StandingTall » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

StandingTall

"Takes more than combat gear to make a man. Takes more than a license to own a gun. Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can. A gentleman will walk but never run". ~ Gordon Sumner

"Toujours Pret" ~ Family motto.
StandingTall

Previous

Return to Ask TFA