[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - membership question

membership question

This forum section is primarily to allow individuals to post questions that they have concerning topics on which TFA members may have expertise or experience.

membership question

Postby bblackburn » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 am

my husband and I are wanting to become members of TFA. yesterday i went online and printed off the member registration form. we was trying to decide what membership type to select, but had a question about the "Business/club annual". what is the requirements for that? and is that per person or per family? bblackurn
bblackburn

Re: membership question

Postby johnharris » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Business/club is a membership category we created that is intended to be used by businesses, gun clubs, etc., as a group to demonstrate affiliation. Its typically independent of a individual membership.

One thing it will allow is for the business/club to have a promotion post on the business affiliate portion of the forum.

Put it in the "ad" budget.....
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby backwoodsman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:16 pm

I just want to add, to what John said, under the family membership,if you are husband and wife, as you are, then on the annual membership you essentially save 25 dollars on your membership, 45 versus 70 for two individual , under the family you would both have you own card. I help out with membership at the gunshows, and where I can in my community, We also have items for members and non members in the store with new additional items under consideration, You don't have to be a member to attend a monthly meeting, which usually have guest speakers and are always enlightening ,We have members from all walks of life, and John our director is well versed in law,and freedom of speech is something he insists on. I apologize in advance to John, if I overstep here. I am sure all of us would be proud to have you and yours as members of this fantastic organization.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God." Benjamin Franklin
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus (Roman Senator)

T.F.A.
N.R.A.
backwoodsman

Postby wlhawk » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 am

Is it possible to divide the life membership into several payments?
wlhawk

Postby johnharris » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby wlhawk » Sat May 15, 2010 8:14 pm

On 12/26/09 I sent A check for $200 toward life membership. It cleared my bank on 2/23/10. On 3/30/10 I sent the remaining $300 for life membership. It has no yet reached my bank. I have received a membership card expiring 1/31/11. As I am no longer employed, I'd like to get the check thru my bank as soon as possible.

New card was received 5/19/2010. :mrgreen:
wlhawk

Postby cbusht » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Is there really no way to join TFA, online, using a credit card? I brought up http://www.tfaonline.org/index.php/tfa/join and searched the page. I see a printable method involving snail mail and I see "Pay Pal" which I don't do...

I realized after getting to the credit card section on my IPod a while ago - and being told on the site that I could not use my Visa card for this purchase- after filling in everything . Visa cards were pictured as being an acceptable manner...?

What am I missing? Surely there is a way to join using a credit card...

c
cbusht

Return to Ask TFA