[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Banning Business Cards - a/k/a TFA "TIP CARDS"

Banning Business Cards - a/k/a TFA "TIP CARDS"

This forum section is primarily to allow individuals to post questions that they have concerning topics on which TFA members may have expertise or experience.

Banning Business Cards - a/k/a TFA "TIP CARDS"

Postby djstarrider » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 pm

I saw a card on Channel 4 News for handing out to businesses that post that has the TFA logo on the top left and I need some! Where and how much?????
djstarrider

Re: Banning Business Cards

Postby falcon1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Me too!
falcon1

Postby cybernorris » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 pm

I can't find them anywhere on here. I've seen them from other states.
cybernorris

Postby photoguy67 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm

I believe this is what you want. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2184
Billy
photoguy67

Postby falcon1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:27 am

falcon1

Re: Banning Business Cards a/k/a the TFA "TIP CARD"

Postby johnharris » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 am

The ones that were shown on the news on 7/13 are BRAND NEW. I have an initial order of them at the office and we are working to get an updated PDF that will work with AVERY card stock available for download and printing. Hopefully sometime today the artwork will be done.

At present, I have an order in several thousand more to be printed by Friday. I will be taking that batch with me to the RK show in Jackson this weekend for distribution from there to Jackson, Memphis and anyone else who comes by the TFA table. We would like to try to price them in quantities to try to recoup the costs but that is a secondary issue at this point.

I will also plan to have large quantities available for all of those who are planning to show up for the Metro Council Meeting on July 21 2009 relative to the Davidson County Parks resolution. Council members who are TFA members and who are working against closing Metro parks want us to have 1000+ gun owners (spouses, children, extended family, etc.) at that council meeting.

We are trying to figure out if and how to handle requests that we mail quantities to individual members. That poses a logistics problems right now with volunteer work.
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Re: Banning Business Cards - a/k/a TFA "TIP CARDS"

Postby djstarrider » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Artwork would be great, that way we could all print our own and get these out ASAP. I am sure there are businesses that may be considering posting, or perhaps just have posted that may reconsider if they learn that this will be affecting their wallets. Post the Art ASAP. Thanks for the great work!
djstarrider

Postby lilredhunter » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 am

Ok I know this is an old thread but are these available yet ? How much are they? Are they available for download?
Chris
A VERY Proud Member of TFA & NRA
lilredhunter

Postby C. Richard Archie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 am

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Return to Ask TFA