NEW! TFA Media Misinformation & Reports Forum

Report instances of news media reports and misinformation. Also, in this area, post copies of "letters to the editors" that have been sent in reply so that others may do likewise.

Moderator: C. Richard Archie

NEW! TFA Media Misinformation & Reports Forum

Postby Pat McGarrity » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 pm

All of us in the Gun Rights Movement have been frustrated by the seemingly endless anti-gun misinformation, both due to ignorance and/or laziness, and outright lies by a largely anti-gun media. In some recent instances, we have worked together to bring these examples of misinformation to the media's attention and they have apologized and said they will be more accurate in the future. While, this may not be the response every time, this is one of the most important goals we should have. By educating the public to overcome the false, negative stereotypes of gun owners, we can help offset the free anti-gun publicity that our opponents get.

I present to you The TFA Media Misinformation & Reports Forum:

http://www.tfaonline.org/memberforum/viewforum.php?f=39

John has set up this new forum for us. This is where we can report anti-gun media misinformation and organize our responses. If nothing else, they may get tired of hearing from us and pick on some other wholesome, American activity.

Your participation is needed and appreciated. I can't watch 'em all by myself. Thanks!

In Liberty,

Patriot Pat McGarrity
Director - Shelby County, TFA
Pat McGarrity

Return to Media Misinformation & Reports