[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Ruger LC9

Ruger LC9

Handgun for sport, self-defense and hunting. Anything on handguns is fair game.

Moderator: tnroadrunner

Ruger LC9

Postby tdfirearms » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:57 am

What is everybody's opinion of the LC9. It will be for my wife. She is currently using a S & W 638 revolver (.38+P). When shooting the .38 a lot (100 rds.) bruises her hand between her thumb and first finger on top. Probably will not carry on her person, would be left in her vehicle or her purse.
tdfirearms

Re: Ruger LC9

Postby Stumpuller » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am

I have one I bought last week and I would not recommend it. Mine shoots way low and its not just me my son 36 years old shoots all the time and had the same problem with my LC9 Ruger. So I would say a Big no. Look at LC9 Ruger reviews to see for your self I will always look at reviews first then maybe buy not sure, good luck
Stumpuller

Postby Fred762 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Just bought one and it shoots ball fine. What defensive ammo do you guys like in it??
Fred762

Postby Idahoser » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

you're doing it wrong. She bruises from shooting a lightweight gun, why would you try to remedy this with another lightweight gun? And why would you choose for her?
She should be picking her own gun, and the direction to go to solve the stated problem, especially since it's for leaving in the vehicle, is a standard, medium frame steel revolver or auto.
Idahoser

Postby Fred762 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

GF and her daughter, both of whom have their TN HCPs and a backyard range out in the county also got LC9s last week..we like 'em. They shoot a bit low, wh is fine w me. What would be a decent holster for them to use??
Fred762

Postby rt3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:35 am

rt3

Return to Handguns