[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - open air ranges in tri-cities area?

open air ranges in tri-cities area?

Gun clubs, gun ranges, and other opportunities to shoot in Tennessee

open air ranges in tri-cities area?

Postby broll4u » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:21 am

I know about Sciota, or however you spell it, in Unicoi. I'm also looking for any other range similiar to it. Ideally, it would be free, or really cheap. Open shooting stands, without the roof over, so you get a little break from the concussion and volume of each shot fired. And, within 15 miles of Kingsport would be great, but I'd travel a little further to get what I want. Does anything like this exist?
If not, I'm just gonna have to find an acre of land in the middle of Sullivan co. somewhere that I can buy and build a private range on.

Thanks,
Chris
broll4u

3 places to shoot

Postby grunt » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:54 pm

Unaka in Johnson City, Cherokee in Kingsport and Kettlefoot in Bristol.

Unaka is 75 a year. I don't know about the other two. I shoot at Unaka.
grunt

Cherokee Rod and Gun Club

Postby TN RangeRat » Sun May 09, 2004 9:26 am

I am a life member at Cherokee...take a look at the webb site

www.cherokeerodandgunclub.com/
Aim Straight....Squeeze Softly
TN RangeRat

Postby marauder » Mon May 10, 2004 5:19 pm

unaka is a good range but since some moron(s) decided to shoot out of the range they've had to go to some draconian hours that aren't very user driendly, for me anyway.
proud law abiding, gun owning citizen :)
marauder

Return to Places to Shoot