[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - HELP I need to find a shooting range for a small event TN

HELP I need to find a shooting range for a small event TN

Gun clubs, gun ranges, and other opportunities to shoot in Tennessee

HELP I need to find a shooting range for a small event TN

Postby someninjamaster » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:38 pm

I am part of the planning for a computer security conference in Nashville. For the last couple of years we have been holding an event called the geek shoot at the stones river shooting range. However since we can't reserve the lanes there sometimes we get there and they are full. I'm looking for a range that can support 20 shooters (some people can double up on a lane if they have to). If anyone knows of a good range in the area I would love to know.
someninjamaster

Re: HELP I need to find a shooting range for a small event TN

Postby johnharris » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Have you checked on the TWRA range at Hobson?
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby someninjamaster » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:24 am

Yes thats the range the we have gone to for the past 3 years, but the last time they were full when we got there so we ended up waiting a long time and we weren't able to shoot on the same range.
someninjamaster

Postby bobsguns » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Might give a call to "On Target" range in Murfreesboro. Depending on the day of the week & the time, they may be able to accomdate your group.
bobsguns

Postby wizardpc » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:39 pm

How'd it go?
wizardpc

Postby bobsguns » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:16 pm

bobsguns

Return to Places to Shoot