[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Tri-Cities chapter

Tri-Cities chapter

Presently inactive - needs chapter leader or team

Tri-Cities chapter

Postby Tim Nunan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 am

Apparently a Tri-Cities chapter has been meeting every third Tuesday of the month at Pratts BBQ at 1225 East Stone Dr in Kingsport from 6-7 P.M.

For more information contact: Alan Staten <facilitiesman612@yahoo.com>, Office:423-239-0100, cell:423-292-5464
Tim Nunan
TFA/NRA Lifemember
GOA member

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
Tim Nunan

Homosexual Marriage, Obama And The Fierce Urgency Of Now

Postby TaylorMn » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:39 pm

U.S. President Barack Obama speaks during an interview with ''Good Morning America'' co-anchor Robin Roberts in this still picture taken from video released on May 9, 2012.

Marriage transcend faith and the present social pageant. It transcends country, time, tradition. Marriage is fundamental to civilization. It has a particular which means, a meaning so specific that to vary the that means is to undo the thing. As soon as one says any union is a wedding than there isn't any marriage. In all probability rife and energetic in threads or fora discussing THAT problem, and rightfully nowhere near right here, but on your submit.

Moreover, would you favor that churches ignore every kind of public insurance policies. Many of the first abolitionist organizations have been churches -the Quakers, for example. Many anti-poverty, anti-conflict, anti-communist...decide a coverage and you can find a church supporting it or opposing it. Just as you can see any variety of secular organizations supporting or opposing. So churches should just sit down and shut up. I see where liberty lies, within the trash heap.

If any union can then be a authorized union so long as those being united are of consenting age and not defrauding or evading the regulation than everybody could be completely satisfied and society would be perfect - at the very least on this regard. We will fake anything we like. There may be ample details about the benefits of marriage as it's currently defined. There's a monumentally long history of marriage as it's currently defined. There's a stable dedication to its preservation by the citizens. Kids do best in intact man/lady marriages - even when the person and lady aren't exactly living wedded bliss.

Justice Anthony Kennedy, the court's conservative-leaning swing vote with a authorized history of supporting homosexual rights, joined his liberal colleagues within the DOMA determination, which will dramatically increase the rights of married gay couples within the nation to entry more than 1,000 federal advantages and duties of marriage previously denied them. Congratulations are to ensure that Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni, who had been legally married this weekend in New York!

Obama's choice has political connotations for the fall. The issue divides parts of the Democratic base, with liberals and gay-rights teams eager to see the president go additional, however with homosexual marriage far less popular among African-American voters. Others, together with Republican activists and conservative Christian leaders, criticized Obama's stance and known as it a huge political danger on a divisive concern.

Anyway, I can't support the murders and torture that this firm is involved in. Another great thing about America is we've got the selection to eat the place we would like or don't desire. As a former lover of Stylish Fil A food, I cannot hand over my money to a company that pays for camps and organizations that take care of killing, torturing or banning these that are gay. I can make a greater hen and more healthy chicken sandwich at dwelling the place I know my money goes to a kinder place.

They were referred to as out for his or her stances on POLITICS... not on religion. I do not know of one gay one that wants to force any specific church to marry them... they need AUTHORITIES recognition. Due to this fact a church should not be concerned in any respect. Actually no it isn't. Many of the founders of the nation weren't Christian...Some were deists and a pair actually notible ones have been leaning atheistic. Two of the first ten presidents went on to be instrumental in what is now the U.U. church and one other of them took a razor blade to the bible.

Arguing with you is pointless and it doesn't matter what I say you're going to discover a technique to come back with one thing to try and make me really feel as though I'm not doing my job as a father or mother. Until you recognize me or my children...you assume too much. You've posted adverse responses to half the people on this thread. I am thinking you come back each day seeking to do the identical. Please, do not give up replying! Those of use without 2039309248234 posts want you here. Your opinion matters to me, don't let web bullies win. I respect all you have to say to my topic, even if I don't agree with it.
obama gay lover mother
TaylorMn

Return to Tri-Cities