[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Restaurants that HAVE or WILL POST

Restaurants that HAVE or WILL POST

We have 20,000+ laws and regulations to be concerned with - most in possible derivation of the Second Amendment

Moderators: SomeGuy, tjbert47

Restaurants that HAVE or WILL POST

Postby ngoeser » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Well, one of my FAVORITE Restaurants has POSTED today. Bar-B-Cutie on Donelson Pike posted. I spoke with the female manager there this afternoon and told her who I was and that my husband had been murdered in a restaurant. I told her that her POSTING was a direct invitation for Bad Guys to come in and KILL countless amounts of people knowing that there will be nobody there to protect themselves. She does not agree with me. She kept saying the entire time that she cannot police people and ask every person that comes in the door that has a gun, if they have a permit. Her line of thinking is so incredibly silly. I told her that a bad guy will come in there with a gun anyway. When seconds count, the police are minutes away. I told her that the police will get there in just enough time to put up crime scene tape and take pictures of her dead employees & patrons. She would not budge. I gave her my article from the Tennessean. I also told her that her posting was not VALID. It was her own created "no guns allowed" sign and it is not a proper post. I told her that I WILL NOT BE BACK. This is so ridiculous.
ngoeser

Re: Restaurants that HAVE or WILL POST

Postby backwoodsman » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:46 pm

I know that place as i live in donelson, and I know now I will not return there,and will inform who ever I know not to go there, besides my bar-b-cue is much better,someone asked about bass pro not long ago, the answer is yes they allow carry if it's concealed but no where else in the mall.so in other words use their entrance doors from the outside and exit the same way.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God." Benjamin Franklin
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus (Roman Senator)

T.F.A.
N.R.A.
backwoodsman

Postby redbarron06 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:11 pm

As far as I know the rest of teh mall is not posted. At least it was not the last time I was there. There is a sign when you go into the mall from BPS that sais "no firearms beyond this point".

Army Aviation Association of America
National Rifle Association
Gun Owners of America
Tennessee Firearms Association
redbarron06

Postby SomeGuy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Nikki,

Good on you for questioning them. Let me suggest, in the future, do not tell them the sign they have is not legally valid. Legally valid means if a HCP holder enters without seeing it, he may get punished. An invalid sign protects the HCP holder.
J. E. F. II, MSN, RN.
SomeGuy

Postby backwoodsman » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I disagree with you some guy, the first thing I do before i go in anywhere is check the door top to bottom, I don't think it's a game of ambiguity to skirt the law, but commonsense and unity to change the laws that aid the criminal element, the slap of truth to the face stings much more than trickery through loop holes, that's the problem already in this country, skirting around things instead of facing them. I applaud your courage and steadfastness Nikki,as well as your willingness to inform the uninformed. battle lines and segregation does not educate anyone.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God." Benjamin Franklin
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus (Roman Senator)

T.F.A.
N.R.A.
backwoodsman

Postby fl0at » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm

East End Grill in Memphis posted. I loved East End's cheese balls too...
fl0at

Return to Laws and Regulations