[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Border of the Greater Chattanooga group?

Border of the Greater Chattanooga group?

Chattanooga and the surrounding areas.

Moderator: SomeGuy

Border of the Greater Chattanooga group?

Postby SomeGuy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:29 pm

Ok folks, good news on the front down here. I have gone over the lists, and gotten about ready to try to launch this thing.

Main question, is how far out should I cast the net, and did I miss some nearby.

Based upon the member list I was given, I will be giving phone calls or writing letters to people in the following places:

-Calhoun
-Chattanooga
-Cleveland
-Dalton
-Harrison
-Hixson
-Ooltewah
-Sequatchie
-Signal Mountain
-Soddy-Daisy
-Spring City
-Sweetwater

I know places like Spring City and Sweetwater are a bit far, but to me I think it is possible that our members would be interested in joining the activites. My major concern was that due to my lack of knowledge of where every little city is located, I may have ignored a small one close to the meeting. I have looked at a map, so I think I got everyone, but mistakes happen. Does anyone know of any smaller cities that I may have overlooked?

James.

*-I organized the Excel document by alphabetical city, so I am not going by member name, I am doing this purely based on location.
SomeGuy

Greater Chatannooga area

Postby Tim Nunan » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:11 pm

Tim Nunan
TFA/NRA Lifemember
GOA member

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
Tim Nunan

Return to Chattanooga