Bradley / Hamilton County Meetings

Chattanooga and the surrounding areas.

Moderator: SomeGuy

Bradley / Hamilton County Meetings

Postby Bantherj » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Glad you stopped by and had a look. We have meetings on the last Saturday of each month at 12PM. At the Western Sizzlin in Ooltewah, TN. 6032 Relocation Way Ooltewah, TN 37363.

Before you drive any distance please send me a text 423-599-6787 and ask if we are meeting. Times and locations are subject to change. We also have meetings at Spring Creek Firing Range in Polk County off of HWY 411 / Spring Creek Road. We attend most gun shows in Cleveland and Chattanooga as a group. Due to special guest speakers, at times we will have meetings in Cleveland at the Golden Corral.

You can friend me on Facebook Joseph Banther. Find our Bradley / Hamilton County TFA page and join it to see all our updates.

If you are a TFA member in Hamilton, Bradley, Polk, McMinn, Meigs counties feel free to send me a text of friend me on Facebook. We have very few active members in our area. The ones we have are very active! If you want to be part of it and get in on some range time with your TFA brothers and sisters contact me and I will keep you in the loop.

Range day rules are: All standard safety rules apply. Our range is public and cost $3.00 parking fee. 100 yard rifle range, 50 yard pistol range. Slug only shotgun. We ask you follow all range rules and bring a extra box of ammo with you in case someone wants to fire your weapon. We have between 5 and 50 people show up for range day! You will enjoy it. Open to everyone it's a public range. Bring your own targets and stands. 3 shooting tables on the rifle range. Covered and has restrooms. No phone service there, and no map I can find to lead you to it. So text or call me a day or two before we go. I always get there early and will not be able to get phone calls or text once I'm there.

https://www.ooltewahwesternsizzlin.com/Home/ContactUs
Bantherj

Return to Chattanooga