Nashville meeting - June 21, 2011 - Sgt. Daniel Ogren

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

Nashville meeting - June 21, 2011 - Sgt. Daniel Ogren

Postby johnharris » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Nashville Chapter is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meeting time is 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm

Our guest speaker is scheduled to be Sgt. Daniel L. Ogren, Community Affairs Coordinator, Metropolitan Police Department, East Precinct. Sgt. Ogren has been with MPD for many years and has extensive experience with addressing civilians about the relationship between civilians, the MPD and criminals. I have attended several meetings and community talks with Sgt. Ogren and look forward to this one in particular.

I encourage each of you to invite an officer to the event.

Arrive early - 5:00 to 5:30 would be good. Eat in the meeting room if possible and if not, get as close as you can. We will try finishing eating by 7:00 in the meeting room to clear out everything but drinks for the meeting if we have a large turnout.

315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd
Hermitage, TN 37076
(615) 874-1313

IT IS IMPORTANT TO PAY AT GOLDEN CORAL AS YOU COME IN FOR THE MEETING IF YOU ARE EATING. TELL THEM THAT AT THE CASH REGISTER THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR THE MEETING AND TO APPLY THE "GROUP RATE" WHICH INCLUDES YOUR DRINK.

You do not have to be a TFA member to attend nor do you have to be a resident of Nashville. Everyone is welcome and encourage to bring guests - even spouses.

I want to encourage each of you to bring someone with you to the meeting who has not been to one or been to one recently. There's no cost to come (unless you eat because the meal is on you).
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Re: Nashville meeting - June 21, 2011 - Sgt. Daniel Ogren

Postby David Lewis » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 am

Hope to see you there tonight!

David
David Lewis

Return to Nashville