[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - Restaurant Bill Question to Mike McWherter

Restaurant Bill Question to Mike McWherter

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

Restaurant Bill Question to Mike McWherter

Postby C. Richard Archie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:37 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB3VNMGIUX8

Having to break down the video into segments. Will get all the questions posted at some point.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Re: Restaurant Bill Question to Mike McWherter

Postby 1gewehr » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 am

Thank you for getting it all on video. Powerful stuff showing that McWherter truly believes in the Nanny State.
Nemo me impune lacessit
1gewehr

Postby Volzfan » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm not getting enough sound to make anything out. Is it my computer or is it the video?
David
Volzfan

Postby C. Richard Archie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:37 pm

It is the video, I have to runthe sound up on external speakers to hear it well. Probably will not be audible on a laptop.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
C. Richard Archie

Postby J A P » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

there is a volume control on the video also, bottom left side, click the speaker
J A P

Postby marauder » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:57 pm

the audio on the video is really bad, i have it on a home theatre system with all volume controls on the video and the computer maxxed and it's still hard to hear unless i turn the system up to ear bleeding levels.
proud law abiding, gun owning citizen :)
marauder

Postby Volzfan » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 pm

David
Volzfan

Postby johnharris » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm

It is a little low but I can get it to play without too much trouble. I did run up the audio on the player (max) as well as on the computer itself to about 2x normal.
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby C. Richard Archie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh well, one lives and learns. Grand-daughters ball games are much different from closed rooms. I will get it figured out. There is a gain on the mic settings, and it does not stay turned up, each time you start recording, it re-centers. Then there is the possibility of using a remote set up?

We will get it nailed.

TFA/NRA Life Member
C. Richard Archie

Postby TacticaLogic » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:40 am

Richard,

Thanks for the videos... There were those of us that wanted to go but couldn't make it. For me, it may have been just as well, as I might have said something in response to his statements that would have been inappropriate in the company of ladies.

I did post in the YouTube comments section that it becomes very apparent when he has to step away from his normal, canned "I'm one of you folks" speech and start answering questions being asked of him by an intelligent, informed group of people regarding firearms issues. He tried for a while to justify his answers, but gave up when it was pointed out that he would have been regulating a "right" not a "privilege". That was the proverbial "rat caught in the trap" moment, and it becomes readily obvious that he is ready to leave. Watch the facial coloring, and the corners of the mouth. Listen to the change in tone. Where I a betting man, I would say that he cut loose with a string of profanities once he was out of earshot of the meeting. If previous behaviors (as witnessed at Mule Day in Columbia) are any indicator I would also say some form of imbibition took place shortly thereafter as well.

I will say this: He knows how to try to fit in with a group... He just can't handle too much scrutiny from that group before they figure him out.

Mike
For training beyond the carry permit:

TacticaLogic

Return to Nashville