MONDAY 20 Sept - Date Change!!!

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

MONDAY 20 Sept - Date Change!!!

Postby David Lewis » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 pm

NOTE: THIS MONTH'S MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, NOT THE USUAL 3RD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH, SO THAT WE CAN ACCOMMODATE A VERY IMPORTANT GUEST SPEAKER, MIKE MCWHERTER! PLEASE NOTE THE CORRECT DATE!

Also, please check back periodically either here or at the TFA FaceBook page in case Mr. McWherter is forced to reschedule. We do not expect this to happen however there is a remote chance.

The Nashville chapter of the Tennessee Firearms Association will hold its monthly meeting at 7:00 PM on Monday, September 20th at the Golden Corral in Hermitage. The Golden Corral in Hermitage is located at 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Road, which is just off Old Hickory Blvd (TN-45) behind the Chick-Fil-A, approximately 2-1/4 miles north of I-40. We have a private room reserved as of 5:30 PM so please feel free to come early, enjoy the buffet, and meet your fellow members. When paying for your meal be sure to tell the cashier you are there for the TFA meeting so that you receive the group discount rate.

The Nashville chapter's monthly meetings are typically held on the third Tuesday of each month however in September we moved the day to Monday in order to accommodate a very special guest speaker. We typically have a guest speaker to keep us informed regarding issues, history, and legislation related to our Second Amendment rights. You do NOT have to be a TFA member to attend. All are welcome!

Our guest speaker for September's meeting will be Mike McWherter, Democrat candidate for governor of Tennessee. This will be an excellent opportunity to hear Mr. McWherter speak on 2nd Amendment issues important to us and ask questions regarding his positions on legislation that will potentially cross his desk if he is elected. We hope to see you there!
David Lewis

Re: MONDAY 20 Sept - Date Change!!!

Postby David Lewis » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:16 am

Remember, tonight's the night!

See you there!

David
David Lewis

Postby C. Richard Archie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 pm

I plan on being there!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Postby Butch Butler » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:39 pm

any word on maybe streaming the meeting?
Butch
Butch Butler

Postby David Lewis » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Richard, it will be good to see you again! Should be a good time!

Butch--John said we'd try, but I haven't talked to him today. Don't know where we stand on it. No promises, but if we can't stream it live,
maybe we can capture it for later viewing.

David
David Lewis

Postby C. Richard Archie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 pm

I did in fact capture the event on film, now, if the Grand baby was just still up to help me get it off the camera and onto YouTube. :oops:

I will have it up in the morning. Will have to break it up in a couple of segments, YouTube has a 15 minute time limit, so I will have to edit.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

TFA/NRA Life Member
Chapter Leader, West TN Regional Chapter
C. Richard Archie

Return to Nashville