[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Tennessee Firearms Assoc. Inc. • View topic - June 16, 2009 Chapter Meeting

June 16, 2009 Chapter Meeting

Standard Meeting Time - 3rd Tuesday of each month. 7:00 pm to 8pm. Golden Corral in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. See forum section for announcements and any changes for a specific month.

June 16, 2009 Chapter Meeting

Postby bluecanary25 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Thought I would remind people of our next meeting.
Location: Golden Coral in Hermitage. Buffet style restuarant.
(315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd Hermitage, TN 37076)
, to allow more time for folks can get to the meeting.
Mods: If I am wrong, plz correct me.
Arrive a bit early, safely, for best seats.
George
(not reel brite and not always rite)
bluecanary25

Re: June 16, 2009 Chapter Meeting

Postby johnharris » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 am

That is the correct information.

I had been waiting to post that information because I wanted to confirm our speaker. Tentatively, our guest speaker will be Rep. Joshua Evans. Evans, even as a freshman legislator, carried several firearms bills this year including the employee - parking lot bill. He has voted in support of the pro-firearms legislation consistently.

We will also have a brief introduction to a new feature that TFA hopes to roll out soon.
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby JayC » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 am

Here is the video from the meeting. The audio is rough at times, we're still learning how to use wireless mic's in this type of setting. But the majority of the meeting was recorded pretty well.

JayC

Postby KevinMcCauley » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Nice work with the TFA video stuff. This is really great...

Sorry I missed the meeting. I am currently looking for employment (shocker, I know) and have been super busy as of late.
"If we are going to have people in places where there are guns you know they're going to make poor decisions."
- Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas

"I don’t want people in my bar not drinking."- Adam Dread
KevinMcCauley

Return to Nashville